Monday, May 04, 2009

好股逐隻捉

PETER和朋友們又在做功課, 找好股, 以下選了部份peter回覆供大家參考.

thank you very much for the good report on 857, both the strong and the weak points are valid. I traded the stock for some rounds using the 6 HKD level formula, buy and accumulate under and sell over and over to take profit, now I have no 857 stocks! Hoping that it would fall back to below 6HKD.
Frankly speaking, I like 883 more now as the management is much better. The management of 857 is too bearish on the oil market (its range is 30 to 50USD!!) and so it has less storage than average!!
Anyway, 857 is a company which would never collapse, so we can buy it when it is cheap enough.


Let's see how the world will be in ten years time. You are so right that the degree of openess is very important.Singapore is opening herself and is quite successful, yet, the Singaporeans have a wider mindset than the HKers, and the govt concern more about the future, while in HK, we can't see such things.HK is free, however, people are easier to choose laziness. As an international financial centre, NY, London and HK are easier for manipulating the commoners by all sorts of brokers and big traders. The current world financial turmoil is exactly the result of such practice.I think HK is even worse as the regulations are just showcases. HKBC's deep fall was the best example.

For the swine flu, I am only afraid of a serious mutation, so I did buy a little medicine stock.
But of course, I would accumulate 2368 as the market retreats and would wait for its announcement in July.
I think there will be a pick up in the third season in US economy. But it will be time to sell and take profit then, I don't think the worst is over, it is still a bear market, until the big Banks become sound again.


I agree with most of D's point on 272, and I have high respect to Mr. Law, the great anchor of the company. It should be a good buy at the weak market, and I'm checking the price again(I bought it once and had taken profit long time ago), though I like stocks paying good dividends most.

a very good portfolio indeed, I also agree that 2628 is the dragon head, I have been waiting for a retreat to get on board. I agree with your anlysis.The swine flu might give me a chance in the coming weeks.

Fortune's essay has made 1211 fly high again, but at the recent Shanghai Car Fair, we can see that 1211 now face many competitors in the electric car industry.Anyway, Mr. Wong is a very successful salesman, at least!!

4 Comments:

Blogger HOI YI said...

標哥,今天請朋友幫我安裝機頂盒,想請問每周播出日期和時間.還想請問標哥,這個節目是否談論國際時事和股市動向?

2:52 AM  
Blogger peter said...

Dear HOIYI, 我在五月的亮相時間表是每周一下午5:15至6pm, 一般會和主持人Waiyee小姐討論最新的國際金融市場情況, 指出要注意的地方,金股匯都涉及, 談港股反而不多, 曾數次在節目中唱好1211或代巴老唱好他的愛車, 哈哈!
高清值得裝, 因為可以免費多看一些節目, 觀賞質素亦佳.

4:51 AM  
Blogger San said...

原來你星期一做節目...所以我先可以昨日在灣仔遇到你,其實我一年都係要過去灣仔幾次開會...那日重要拿番張報稅單比舊同事先會係那個時間在mtr出現...

但要返工...無得看你做節目...一定很有趣。

7:47 PM  
Blogger peter said...

Dear San, 或者有空時到附近電器舖, 它們一定開高清jade台. 忘記祝你工作愉快!

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home