Friday, November 03, 2006

Brother 燦's Notes

I come across brother 燦’s dairy and find it very informative, he links my blog there and so I just written him a letter to say thanks to him. Below is the letter for reference. Sorry, I am a stupid user and even don't know how to link others' blog to my blog. Maybe some friends will help me later. I strongly recommend all friends and visitors to go to read the diary. (港燦筆記)

Dear big brother 燦,thank you for linking my unofficial blog, and I can see you are so kind to share your knowledge with others, I have learned a lot from only reading the first page of the blog.You are teaching young investors for ABC, and follow the principle of to learn and to share, which I admire very much, we need more of you to help small investors to face the reality and to develop their investment skill step by step.It seems you don't recommend much stocks, maybe it is a better way to remain a master.But for me, who has the ambition of helping small investors to beat the market and to raise level in life, I have to proved myself to be a wonderful picker. If you read my MT column, you'll see on next Monday, I'll talk about a number you mention in this page. It is a good cigar butt you have overlooked, I suppose.I am lack of your accountant ability, but I have friends to crosscheck for me. My reader-friends are organised and so we can also dig out treasures when they are still not hot.I am a disciple of Jim Rogers, I seldom chase stocks but get them before they are hot.If you read MT, you can see we picked 366 earlier this year when it was only 1.3HKD. One of our friends had the chance to visit Vietnam and did a full study on 366's operations.As far as I know, VP also did such things, but when it becomes too big, the results might not be 100 percent good now. At first we likeed to follow VP, now we like to follow its principle.In HK, there are too many traps and unequality for petty investors, hope you as a senior, can continue to contribute more to change the situation. The internet is for the people, and for good talent people like you to share their expertise, of course, Cheers and best regards.Peter (HKET)
11/04/2006 06:53:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home